The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problem are your own. You stop blaming others and you become master of your own self.
In order to help Hostel students to adjust themselvs in the irnew and different environment, parents and guardians are requested not to visit their wards for one month after their admission. During an academic year the parents are normally allowed two visits. They are welcomed at the gate and information is provided to the school about their arrival. In no case the parents/guardians should go directly to their wards. After security clearance the parents are allowed to go inside in the Visitors Room or the school office. They should meet their wards through the Principal or the Housemaster.
Parents/guardians are requested not to meet their wards in their bedroom or study room. They should meet them only in the Reception Hall, Common Room or Lounge.
Relatives or friends are not allowed to see the child residing in the hostel campus unless they bring an introductory letter from their parents/guardians. Parents/guardians are expected not to visit their wards during the school hours. They may see them on Sunday or holidays. No leave will be granted and parents are not allowed to meet their wards after 7.30 pm.
LIST OF THE ITEMS FOR HOSTELLERS
(Items to be brought from home)
|Set of Clothes for Hostel Wear on Sundays & Holidays.
|Cotton Kurta & Payjama (White)
|Cotton Night Suits (Payjama & Top)
|Handkerchiefs / Napkins
|White Sports Shoes
|Bathroom Slippers & Leather Sandals
|Bath Towels/Face Towels
|Undergarments (Vest & Brief)
|Blanket/Khesh & Quilt with Covers (3)
Rules and Regulations for Hostellers/Day Scholars as Applicable
- Have to be well disciplined, punctual, properly dressed as per the dress code of the school.
- Articles like - Walkman, Tape-recorders, Transistors, Cameras, Electric Iron and other
- Electrical/Electronic Gadgets like cell-phones and cash are forbidden inside the hostel/School premises.
- Are required to maintain cleanliness in the hostel/school premises.
- Fine can be imposed on the student in case he is found guilty of damaging school property.
- Will have to observe the general rules of the school in letter and spirit, the breach of which could invite strict disciplinary action; or even the rustication of the student.
Guidelines for Parents/Guardians Concerning Hostel
- The parents are allowed to visit their wards only on Sundays and Holidays between 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- No parents are generally allowed to visit the hostel dormitories. They should restrict themselves to the Reception Room & Guest Room.
- Can make telephone calls during the permitted hours only.
- Must ensure that the requirements of school uniform, hostel wear & toiletries are completed well in advance. No student will be allowed to stay in school campus with short of requirement list prescribed by the school.
- Are restricted to supply any eatables to their wards.
- Must ensure that they complete all official formalities before taking their ward from the school or while handing him over back to the school.
- Parents can ensure the performance of their ward by calling up School office or Hostel In-charge.
Con tact Your Ward
Hostel students can be contacted by the parents through hostel telephone as per the schedule given here.
Hostel +91 9255331867 (Boys) +91 925511732 (Girls)
RHM +91 9466290006 +91 9813705970
Principal +91 94163 59924 +91 9255152911 (School Office)
Saturday & Sunday 2100 to 2230 Hrs. (Girls) 1400 to 1900 Hrs. (Boys)
Any time i n case of need 0800 to 1700 Hrs.